Making a solid pair of jeans is all about keeping it simple and doing things the right way, not the easy way. For these Slim Jeans, we did just that. They’re woven on old-school shuttle looms from 100% organic cotton and outfitted with custom YKK hardware engineered to last you a lifetime. This Slim iteration is a classic look that’s meant to be worn hard, yielding high contrast fades that tell a story unique to you. We finished them off with our signature map print pocketing and a leather back patch for some added visual appeal. Like we said, it’s not the easiest way to make a pair of jeans, but we think once you try these on and take 'em for a spin you’ll agree that they’re well worth the effort.
Selvage denim is an art form in and of itself, and it’s spawned a whole subculture full of denim enthusiasts who wouldn’t dream of wearing anything less. We kicked it up another notch by using only 100% organic cotton; it’s just as tough and versatile as the conventional stuff, but a whole lot gentler on the environment. Cuff em’ with pride, these puppies are the cream of the crop.
- 13-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Indigo selvage denim.
- 5-oz. 100% organic cotton vintage SF map pocketing.
- Rinse wash.
- Slim (not skinny) fit, narrower than our Democratic fit through the thigh and calf.
- Medium rise with shape to keep the back waistband against your skin and some extra space to accommodate the boys.
- Button fly.
- Leather patch on backside of waistband.
- Custom developed YKK buttons and rivets to last you a lifetime.
- 34" inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.