A true cornerstone of our rugged workwear lineup, The Ledge Shirt is built to take on heavy labor, while a tailored silhouette takes you from work week to weekend without skipping a stitch. This timeless Admiral Plaid iteration will go great over your favorite pair of beat up blue jeans and the shorter hem means you can throw it on over some shorts when things are heating up. With our easygoing California collar, lock-stitched natural buttons and sturdy double-needle felled construction, The Ledge has the looks to rise to the top of your rotation and the durability to stay there for years to come.
Sturdy 7-oz brushed organic cotton twill makes The Ledge our lightest flannel on offer, with zero sacrifice in the durability department. Layer it over our Cotton Hemp Tee in the spring and summer, or over one of our heavier knits like The Heavy Bag Henley when cold weather comes in; The Ledge will stay at the front of your wardrobe regardless of what your calendar reads. Finished with a thorough garment wash for a soft, lived in feel right out of the box.
Your daily driver. Burlier than the average button up.
- 7-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Washed for a soft lived in feel.
- Our signature California collar.
- Two U-shaped chest pockets with button through flaps.
- Double needle felled construction throughout.
- Natural buttons.
- Double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.